Sunday, January 10, 2021

Painting Report - December 2020

 Happy new year everybody!

As some of you may already know I am an extremely slow painter, there is no way I would be able to pull off more than a few miniatures a month. Furthermore I am easily distracted, and am constantly jumping between different periods. So I came to a conclusion that I need to change my posting schedule. I really don't want to spam Bennos or the Blog with like two or three figures (each from different period/theme) every two weeks. So here comes the first monthly (hopefully) painting report. That way I don't need to create five different topics each with two photos of a single miniature. 


Sorry for a long introduction, here come five figures I painted in December:

Enjoy!


Zvezda German Panzergrenadiers (new Art of Tactic set):








Zulu war: British officer (Esci/Italeri), Natal militiamen (Hat):






EDIT:

Some better photos as requested by Phil:





Cheers!

Jacob

3 comments:

  1. A written at Benno's, your figures are always better, and the faces impressive. I think that the new pictures are better, the last one in particular, regarding the colors (but it's a bit blurry).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Phil! Will try to take sharper photos next time.

      Delete
  2. Nice job, I really like the camo pattern.

    ReplyDelete