Saturday, October 5, 2019

Orctober Project (not really)

Hello everyone, it's OrCtober and everyone is painting some Orcs,  I could not resist the temptation to paint something fantasy-related and decided to make a small Warhammer (ish)  Imperial army (mostly because I don't own any Orcs, but have plenty of DDS Landsknechts laying around ). It's a small project, something about 15 figures just for this month. I started with iconic Greatswords. People familiar with Warhammer will easily recognize Hochland State heraldry, which I chose just to paint this beautiful green and red combo. Let's get the Anti-Orcrober started!




Stay tuned for more fantasy this notsoORCtober
Cheers,
Jacob

8 comments:

  1. Oh excellent! I really love these DDS landsknechts, I chose the colors of Talabheim (yellow and red) for mine :)
    By the way, I just added a link to your blog from mine, so that I can follow your next posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I must admit your Gratswords were quite an inspiration :)

      Delete
  2. Great job. They should get the orcs quaking in their furry boots!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great imperials!! Grr now i feel forced to take also this project some time..

    ReplyDelete