Monday, June 4, 2018

You over there! Hold the line!

I recently painted up one of Zvezda imperial roman legioneres -  Centurion. 
It's amazing miniature.

Centurion would command a centuria which consisted of 60 to 80 legionares (apparently not 100 as name suggests).




Romans developed century system after marian reforms of 107 BC, during the republic.
My favorite movie.


This Centurion is accompanied by a dog, you might find it especialy intresting if you are familiar with Warlords Games 28mm Hail Caesar range. Dog comes from Zvezda soviet frointier guards set.


This miniature is part of bigger project that I'm working on right now.
Wish me luck! Aeterna victrix!




2 comments:

  1. nice work on the centurion, I like the vikings in the previous post too

    you may like some of my other hobby blogs - my main one is
    http://tidders-kingdomofwittenberg.blogspot.com/

    links to other ones are in the top of the left margin

    ReplyDelete